Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Baby shower for dear Nicole

Our office manager at work and also a good friend, Nicole, requested for me to make her baby shower cake. I had also made her wedding cake for her last year so I was much honoured to make another cake for her.

My inspiration came from the baby shower invite which had peas and butterflies and trees in beautiful blue, green and brown colours. Nicole's friends also did a fantastic job of decorating one of their backyard with cute little lanterns, baby socks and shirts.

Anyway, this post is extremely long overdue as the baby shower was at the start of the year and we welcomed Riley Anderson into the world on 21 February 2011.





1 comment:

  1. It was the best baby shower and cake ever - thanks Le for helping make the day a very special one. I'm loving your blogs (especially this one!)

    ReplyDelete