Monday, February 14, 2011

The beginning.

After opening an account for this blog, I uuummed and aahhed as to how I should start off....how about this:

I love to eat. M would roll his eyes and agree with that statement. I am quite surprised that I am not the big fatty that I should be. I prefer savoury to sweets yet I enjoy making cakes. After dealing with income, business loss, CGT, and sitting in front of the computer all day etc, my way of zoning out the day is to spend a few hours in the kitchen for my version of therapy.

Let's just say I am very excited and have been collecting lots of photos and experiments that needs posting and I can't wait to get started (with the aid of my new birtyday present from Michael - a new Asus laptop). I plan to share my experiments and victories with friends and anyone who shares my passion with me.

NB. At the time of this post, I still haven't quite worked out my layout or design yet. Hopefully, we'll be able to see a much prettier one soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment